Biotricity Growth and Recent Highlights Business Growth Initiatives and Recent Highlights
Expansion into IDNs, GPOs:
- Signed Vizient, largest GPO in the U.S., responsible for $15Bn in annual purchasing
Channel Expansions through Strategic Partners/Distributors
- Signed with Medline - #1 Distributor in the U.S.
- Signed with Owens and Minor - #3 Distributor in the U.S.
2023 – full commercial rollout of new products
Vertical strategy aligned with our horizontal strategy (network expansion), selling into the existing channel
Current channel is 2200 physicians with 6 million patient lives access. Bioflux/Biotres touch a small portion of this
- New product portfolio (CCM, Bioheart, Biokit) can exponentially expand touchpoints
- Capital Access strategy will help drive
Sales Team expansion
More Key Details From The Company Presentation.
And as I mentioned above, BTCY has 5 potential catalysts that could provide it with a breakout spark. Here they are:
No. 1 BTCY Potential Catalyst - A Low Float Provides Volatility Potential On A Daily Basis
According to the Yahoo Finance website, BTCY has a low float.
The website reports this profile to have approximately 6.77Mn shares in its float.
Why is that important? It's important on one crucial level. Volatility.
Could more positive company news in the second half of 2023 provide a near term spark?
No. 2 BTCY Potential Catalyst - Company Makes Major Revenue Growth Announcement Update (Expects 40% YOY Q1 Growth)
Biotricity Reports Strong Start to Fiscal Year 2024
Company estimates Q1-FY24 revenue to grow YOY by over 40%
Recurring technology fees, customer second-device sales, continue to trend higherREDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / July 6, 2023 / Biotricity Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) ("Biotricity" or the "Company"), a Technology-as-a-Service (TaaS) company operating in the remote cardiac monitor sector of consumer healthcare, today reported a strong start to its Fiscal Year 2024 ending March 31, 2024 and provided a preliminary estimate of its revenue for its first quarter of fiscal year 2024.
For the first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2023, the Company expects to report an approximate increase in revenue which represents growth of over 40% YOY from the corresponding prior year quarter and expects to achieve continued reduction in expenses.
Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Biotricity Founder & CEO, commented, "Based on robust first quarter revenue growth and our early read on the quarter's sales and operating metric trends - including customer retention -- I am fully confident our business will continue to scale as planned and show strong growth throughout fiscal year 2024."
"Our products and biosphere platform model, and vertical sales strategy of complementary products, continues to strengthen," Dr. Waqaas added. "Since launching our Biocare app in January of this year, we have had over 10,000 downloads. Our second product -- BiotresTM- is rapidly gaining traction industrywide with new and existing customer purchases exceeding our internal forecast. It will set a company record for the time to reach its $2Mn run rate."
Read the full article here.
No. 3 BTCY Potential Catalyst - A Key Biz Update Shines A Light On Company's Incredible Growth
Biotricity Reports Business Update, Fin-an-cial Results for Q4 and Full Year FY23; Company Posts Robust Revenue Growth, Overall Higher Margins, with Lower SG&A Driving Clear Path to Positive Cash Flow
- Company advancing toward positive cashflow likely by end of CY 2024
- Accelerating product sales, and customer re-order revenue
- FY23 revenue rose 26% YOY to $9.64Mn on 5% lower SG&A of $17.6Mn
- Improving gross margins currently at 57% despite reduced, loss-leader device pricing to boost recurring ‘Technology Fees,' lower customers' cost of entry, and capture market share
- Recurring Technology Fee revenue - over 90% of total revenue with a 71% gross margin -- rose a robust 49% YOY
- Net loss decreased 35.4% to $19.5Mn
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / June 30, 2023 / Biotricity Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) ("Biotricity" or the "Company"), a Technology-as-a-Service (TaaS) company operating in the remote cardiac monitor sector of consumer healthcare, today announced its fi-nan-cial results for its fiscal 2023 year and (unaudited) fourth quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq, Biotricity Founder & CEO, commented, "Fiscal 2023 was another year of excellent progress as we are scaling the business to plan, putting us solidly on our path to positive cash flow which we plan to reach by the end of CY24. To do so, we are generating strong revenue growth at a healthy gross margin. To gain efficiency and ensure our industry leadership, we have a dedicated team working with our proprietary AI programs companywide to improve automation and big data analytics, optimize operations and strengthen our state-of-the-art predictive cardiac diagnostics."
"This enables us to rapidly build revenue while we reduce or hold our operating expenses stable. As we continue to scale the business, we expect to raise blended gross margins into the 60% range as the bulk of our revenues are generated from Technology Fees, which had a gross margin of approximately 70%."
"Given the small size of our operations and staff relative to our footprint, we hold a robust market share with about 2,500 physicians, mostly cardiologists, integrated into our cloud-based Biosphere ecosystem."
"In the past year, we have transitioned from just one cardiac device in the market, to a platform company selling and serving four products that are integrated into our secure, cloud-based Biosphere portal. We are upselling to a repeat, loyal customer base who have used our first product to deliver better diagnostics to their patients and can now deliver better long term and holistic care through our latest products," Dr. Al-Siddiq added.
"Our product strategy is focused on upselling and delivering complementary solutions that enhance one another as opposed to replacement products that can potentially cannibalize existing products. In this way, we are adding a vertical strategy of upselling alongside our horizontal strategy of new customer acquisition. Our newest solutions are more bought than sold to existing customers, which skips onboarding and requires less time and resources to solicit the sale. Developing solutions that complement the rest of our product line without overlapping has the added benefit of expanding our market opportunity. In the last year, our portfolio expansion has expanded our total global addressable market (TAM) geometrically from approximately $1Bn to approximately $35Bn."
"In fact, since we first launched Bioflux® four years ago we have achieved sales of $22Mn to date and are continuing to grow this solution. Today, Bioflux is approximately at a $12Mn runrate. Now that we're seeing existing customer sales of our BiotresTM as a second product, those sales are ramping up far faster and we project they will reach a $2Mn run rate just fifteen months from commercial launch compared to thirty months for Bioflux®."
Read the full article here.
No. 4 BTCY Potential Catalyst - Corporate Impact Report Highlights Patients' Ability to Receive Early Intervention And Associated Savings Potential
Leading medical biometric firm Biotricity releases first corporate impact report
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Apr 11, 2023 (ACCESSWIRE) — Biotricity Inc. (NASDAQ:BTCY) (“Biotricity” or the “Company”), a leading medical diagnostic and consumer healthcare technology company, has released its first Corporate Impact Report– revealing that the company’s remote, clinical-grade diagnostic devices are inducing “better patient outcomes and substantial cost savings” across the nation.
Presenting new data, the report highlights specific examples of Biotricity’s impact on “reforming the healthcare market by bridging the gap between effective remote diagnostics, remote patient monitoring and chronic care management.”
The report, for example, provides new, compelling data on the impact of Bioflux®, Biotricity’s high-precision, single-unit mobile cardiac telemetry device that provides real-time monitoring and transmission of ECG information, and Biotres™, a revolutionary holter technology for remote patient monitoring.
Through the continuous monitoring provided by Bioflux or Biotres, atrial fibrillation can be detected and treated with ablation, avoiding the risk of a stroke.
According to the new report:
Over the past two years, we have had 14,732 patients diagnosed with AF who suffered from intermittent symptoms of syncope, chest pain, palpitations, and supra ventricular tachycardia. By providing these patients with the ability to receive early intervention with anticoagulant therapy or ablation, they could avoid the chance of stroke, thus saving over $330Mn for them alone. For patients who may have suffered a stroke due to late diagnosis, these financial savings extend beyond $1.147Bn.
“Biotricity’s 2023 Corporate Impact Report reflects our undeniable dedication to our mission of supporting the self-management of critical and chronic conditions, starting with cardiac care, by introducing innovative technologies,” said Biotricity Founder and CEO Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq. “Our overriding goal is to drive better patient outcomes while reducing healthcare system costs. We look forward to the growth and milestones we’ll see in future impact reports as we continue to foster cardiac disease prevention.”
Biotricity’s rapidly growing impact is further demonstrated by an expanding network of over 300 centers across 30+ states working with over 2,000+ physicians.
Read the full article here.
No. 5 BTCY Potential Catalyst - 2022 Was A Breakthrough Year For The Company With Multiple Achievements/Milestones
Medical Biometric Firm Biotricity Reshaping Market Through Pioneering Innovation
Highlights Several Major Operating Milestones Since FY22
REDWOOD CITY, CA / ACCESSWIRE / March 7, 2023 / Biotricity, Inc. (Nasdaq:BTCY) ("Biotricity" or the "Company"), a medical diagnostic and consumer healthcare technology company, has not only been establishing a significant market footprint through its robust revenue growth but also reshaping its marketplace through continuous pioneering innovation. Today, Biotricity highlighted several of its major operating achievements since fiscal year 2022.
These achievements include:
- Being honored by TIME magazine: Biotricity's Bioheart device named to TIME's list of the Best Inventions of 2022. Bioheart is the first of its kind - a continuous heart rhythm monitor using advanced technology to deliver unlimited heart data insights. Bioheart's uninterrupted monitoring keeps you informed about your heart 24/7.
- Being recognized on Fast Company's list of the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2022, and ranked No. 1 in the Top 10 Most Innovative Medical Device Companies.
- Launch of Biocare™ Cardiac Disease Management Solution: designed to expand Biotricity's existing remote monitoring tools used today by more than 2,000 cardiologists nationwide, the easy-to-use solution puts actionable data at the physicians' fingertips to assist them in making treatment decisions quickly.
- Releasing a personal version of Biocare Cardiac, a cardiac health application for individuals diagnosed with, or at risk for, cardiovascular disease for personal disease management.
- Winning an NIH Grant from the National Heart, Blood, and Lung Institute for AI-enabled real-time monitoring and predictive analytics for stroke due to chronic kidney failure. This grant is supporting development of Biotricity's Bioflux-AI - an innovative AI-driven system with real-time monitoring and prediction capabilities to be used to investigate stroke episodes in chronic kidney disease patients.
- Receiving 510(k) Clearance for Biotres and launching the wireless wearable holter patch device, Biotres™ ‒ a revolutionary holter technology that represents the future of remote patient monitoring.
- Unveiling Biokit, a personal medical device kit for integration into the Biotricity ecosystem.
- Expanding its network to 300+ centers across 30+ states with 2,000+ physicians.
- Realizing a significant milestone of recording and analyzing over 2 billion heartbeats for atrial fibrillation (AFib), the most common type of cardiac arrhythmia and a leading cause of stroke. Bioflux®, Biotricity's high-precision, single-unit mobile cardiac telemetry device that provides real-time monitoring and transmission of the patient's ECG information, has captured billions of heartbeats to date.
"We're deeply proud of these accomplishments because they result from the hard work of an exceptional team, innovative products and technology, and a corporate mission aligned well with the needs of a surging marketplace," said Biotricity Founder and CEO Dr. Waqaas Al-Siddiq. "Because we've achieved so much thus far, we're optimistic that we can achieve so much more in the years ahead."
Read the full article here.
BTCY Recap - The 5 Top Potential Breakout Catalysts To Know
No. 1 - A Low Float Provides Volatility Potential On A Daily Basis
No. 2 - Company Makes Major Revenue Growth Announcement Update (Expects 40% YOY Q1 Growth)
No. 3 - A Key Biz Update Shines A Light On Company's Incredible Growth
No. 4 - Corporate Impact Report Highlights Patients' Ability to Receive Early Intervention And Associated Savings Potential
No. 5 - 2022 Was A Breakthrough Year For The Company With Multiple Achievements/Milestones
Coverage is officially reinitiated on BTCY. When time permits, do this: