AppLogiq: PLATFORM-AS-A-SERVICE (PaaS)
- Enables SMBs to create mobile applications for their business with limited technical knowledge and investment
- Promotes products and services, reaching additional customers & end-users and increasing sales
- Offered across Southeast Asia, Europe and U.S. in 14 languages
- $2M in Quarterly Revenue accelerating post-CV19 trough w/ Gross Margins improved to 25% from ~17% level
- AtozPay 14,000 Outlets, ~60,000 total agents
- e-wallet payment solution for SMBs
- Contactless point-of-sale transactions
- Bill pay and top-up
- AtozGo 140,000+ Active Users, ~15,000 Merchants
- Payment solutions for local food delivery service
- Integrated with major partners, including ShopeePay (the mobile e-wallet platform of Sea Limited)
Additional Dispatch Services adds Upside:
- AtozGo Residential Food and Grocery
- AtozMall with #1 & #2 Malls in Bandung and Jakarta
Software and Agency Services for E-Commerce Marketing
- Lead generation services across 10+ leading industries to deliver qualified consumer contact information
- Performance marketing services that drives qualified consumer traffic to client’s websites
- Curated consumer profiles for digital marketing execution
- Self-serve digital marketing platform for media buying and consumer data management across open web and connected TV media
- Artificial intelligence-based consumer engagement algorithm for advanced media buying methods
- 2020 Revenue of $15.2M USD
- 17.8% Gross Margin
- Launched March 30, 2021
- Gross Margin Accretive
And right now, the company has a handful of potential catalysts that could spark a possible breakout near term. Here's what you need to know...
No. 1 LGIQ Potential Breakout Catalyst - Low Float
According to the OTC Markets' website, LGIQ has a low float.
The website reports this profile to have approximately 8.95Mn shares in its float.
Why is that important? It's important on one crucial level. Volatility.
With so few shares available for trading, other potential catalysts (like big news) could spark a vertical move in the short-term.
No. 2 LGIQ Potential Breakout Catalyst - $17.10 Analyst Target
Over the summer, analyst Lisa Thompson at Zacks Small-Cap Research, set a price target on LGIQ at $17.10.
From Friday's closing valuation of $2.00+, that provides this profile with upside potential of approximately 500%+.
Here are some key highlights from the report:
- Logiq has two business segments named AppLogiq and DataLogiq. AppLogiq is a platform used by a business to create a mobile app to transact eCommerce on a smartphone combined with other services, while DataLogiq is a Martech (marketing technology) platform used to digitally market products to consumers. The first operates primarily internationally and more specifically in Asia and the second serves customers in the US. In Q2 North America was 66% of sales.
- Logiq revamped its legacy business model for AppLogiq and has eliminated low margin partnerships in favor of a much higher margin structure that is expected to show pro-fits in 2021. It also recently created a joint venture to provide a fintech platform to facilitate loans to consumers and small businesses (SMBs) in Indonesia and could provide considerable revenues in 2021. Its alpha testing is already in progress.
- In January 2020, Logiq bought PUSH Interactive for $25Mn in st-ock. Combined with acquisition of Fixel AI and March’s purchase of Rebel AI, the products they sell comprise the segment of the company named DataLogiq. This segment is rapidly growing and could account for over 63% of total revenues this year up from 40% in 2020 and even more of the gross margin.
- The company has just listed on the Canadian NEO exchange. From there it will seek a NYSE exchange listing making the st-ock more marketable to US in-vest-ors.
- Versus other companies in its space, Logiq is undervalued. It currently trades at $65.7Mn fully diluted enterprise value or 1.6 times estimated 2021 sales of $40.7Mn. Its peers trade at blended 9.4 times. We believe its valuation will improve as it resumes year over year revenue growth.
No. 3 LGIQ Potential Breakout Catalyst - Revenue Growth News
Logiq Sees Q3 2021 Revenue Exceeding $7.7Mn, up ~10%, with Gross Margins Nearly Doubling to More than 29.0%
NEW YORK, Oct. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Logiq, Inc. (OTCQX: LGIQ, NEO: LGIQ), a global provider of award-winning consumer acquisition solutions, reported preliminary results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021.
The company expects revenue for the third quarter to exceed $7.7Mn, up approximately 10% from the same year-ago quarter.
Gross margin is expected to expand to more than 29.0%, nearly doubling from 15.8% in the same year-ago quarter.
“Our strong year-over-year performance reflects the continued transformation of our business that is now focused on higher margin, higher quality revenue streams,” stated Brent Suen, president of Logiq. “Over the past year we have also established a stronger foundation for addressing the abundant e-commerce opp's worldwide.”
“We believe the progress we have made, particularly with the expansion of gross margin, puts us squarely on the path to profitability and unlocking greater shareholder value.”
The company plans to issue its full third quarter 2021 results and host a conference call to discuss the quarter on November 15, 2021.
Read the full article here.
No. 4 LGIQ Potential Breakout Catalyst - Partnering With Semcasting To Expand LDM Platform
Logiq Partners with Semcasting to Bridge Offline Consumer Activity into Real-Time Digital Marketing
NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Logiq, Inc. (NEO: LGIQ) (OTCQX: LGIQ), a global provider of award-winning e-commerce and fintech solutions, has expanded its Logiq Digital Marketing™ (LDM) platform to include Semcasting’s advanced consumer and B2B title targeting capabilities.
Commonly referred to as data onboarding, Semcasting’s solution will allow LDM clients to easily take their offline customer data, including in-store receipts or home addresses, and translate it into targetable data for online marketing.
Semcasting oversees a vast consumer data repository of over 235 million people in the U.S. that spans over 400 million devices such as ConnectedTV’s, smart phones, tablets and PC’s, as well as home and business networks. This benefits LDM’s clients due to the ability to identify new targetable prospects, qualify leads, and monitor the performance of their online marketing campaigns.
Semcasting became a pioneer in this space by way of their Audience Designer technology. It provides marketers the ability to leverage Semcasting’s vast consumer data repository to build an ID graph, which is a holistic definition of a consumer and facilitates the construction of an online campaign within minutes.
The technology also utilizes a proprietary Smart Zone machine learning technology to support the construction of an ID graph. By matching IP addresses across devices and hashed emails to a number of consumer-identifiable digital delivery points such as households, businesses and other devices, a full ID graph can be formed. The average match rates for the Semcasting Smart Zone ID graph is 86% and has been shown to improve campaign performance by 20 to 40%. This new approach to matching also comes at a time when the limitations around the use of third-party cookies is taking hold.
“As data regulation and media platforms implement restrictions on the use of third-party cookies for audience targeting, the value and demand for our cookie-free graph technology has only increased,” stated Ray Kingman, CEO of Semcasting. “Our partnership with Logiq is based on an aligned vision for digital marketing where advertisers can protect the privacy of their first-party data assets and still be able to personalize their advertising to reach those consumers.”
The Semcasting service is currently available to LDM clients who will be able to use this targeting technology for their media buying campaigns across connected TV, desktop, and mobile devices.
“Semcasting’s multipoint IP, network and device targeting is a powerful approach for online marketers,” stated Manny Puentes, president of LDM. “Having Semcasting technology seamlessly integrated into our platform will enable our clients to have a powerful repository of consumer insight that can be leveraged in real-time. We are excited to have Semcasting as a new member of our fast-growing set of industry leading partners.”
Read the full article here.
LGIQ Recap - 4 Potential Breakout Catalysts To Know Now
No. 1 - Low Float
No. 2 - $17.10 Analyst Target
No. 3 - Revenue Growth News
No. 4 - Partnering With Semcasting To Expand LDM Platform
Coverage is officially initiated on LGIQ. While you've got time now, do this: