In short, if things continue progressing the way they are and Q4 topline data is impressive, Actinium Pharmaceuticals (ATNM) could become a game-changer.
Read the company presentation here.
And as I mentioned above ATNM has 5 potential catalysts to know right now. Here they are:
No. 1 ATNM Potential Catalyst - Bullish Triggered Technicals Galore
I'm telling you right now... Don't discount ATNM's technical indicators.
At close on Friday, ATNM was displaying several triggered technical indicators across the short, medium term, and long term.
Barchart was reporting these technical indicators as triggered:
Short Term Indicators
- 20 Day Moving Average
- 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 20 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Medium Term Indicators
- 50 Day Moving Average
- 50 - 100 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 150 Day MACD Oscillator
- 50 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
Long Term Indicators
- 100 Day Moving Average
- 150 Day Moving Average
- 200 Day Moving Average
- 100 - 200 Day MACD Oscillator
The website also shares its all-important "TrendSpotter" composite indicator is triggered too.
Could this be a signal that ATNM is only starting to heat up after a recent green move last week?
No. 2 ATNM Potential Catalyst - Low Float Volatility Possible On Daily Basis
According to the Yahoo Finance website, ATNM has a low float.
The website reports this profile to have approximately 24.29Mn shares in its float.
Why is that important? It's important on one crucial level. Volatility.
Could more 2022 positive company news (like Q4 topline data) help provide a near term spark?
No. 3 ATNM Potential Catalyst - Cantor Fitzgerald Initiates Coverage With $20 Target
Last month, fi-nan-cial services company, Cantor Fitzgerald, tagged ATNM with a $20 target.
That provides this NYSE American profile with over 100% potential upside from its closing valuation Friday.
Here's some highlights from the Yahoo Finance article:
- The analyst believes that the SIERRA trial is the only randomized Phase 3 study that offers BMT as a treatment option for patients with active r/r Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
- "We think it is essential to focus on a 'Goldilocks' approach in finding a dose/regimen that balances safety and efficacy," the analyst writes.
- The potential expansion of Iomab-B may also go beyond CD45 space, considering conditioning remains an integral part of adoptive cell therapies.
- "Actinium has already achieved proof of concept in some of these settings. We think this could dramatically expand the market opportunity and open the door for further partnerships, " Cantor writes.
No. 4 ATNM Potential Catalyst - Company Update Presents A Possibly Mind-Blowing Q4
Actinium Pharmaceuticals Announces Iomab-B SIERRA Trial Database Lock, Provides Corporate Update Highlighting Key Upcoming Milestones
- On track to report topline data from the Pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA trial for Iomab-B in Q4 2022
- Overall survival data from the Actimab-A CLAG-M combination trial expected in Q4 2022
- Additional updates on collaborations and pipeline progress demonstrating Actinium's leadership in the development of Actinium-225-based radiotherapies expected by year-end
- Approximately $116Mn in cash and cash equivalents at the end of Q2 2022 expected to fund key value creating clinical, regulatory and R&D milestones through mid-2025
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ATNM) ("Actinium" or the "Company"), a leader in the development of targeted radiotherapies, today provided a business update and outlook, highlighting upcoming clinical milestones. Key milestones expected before year-end include: topline results for the pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA trial for Iomab-B; survival data from the Actimab-A CLAG-M trial; and additional updates related to progress with the Company's collaborations and internal research programs.
"Actinium is on track to deliver topline clinical results from our pivotal Phase 3 SIERRA trial for Iomab-B in the fourth quarter of this year. Iomab-B represents a potential paradigm change in the way difficult to treat relapsed or refractory (r/r) acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients with active disease can be treated with a potentially curative bone marrow transplant (BMT)," said Sandesh Seth, Chairman and CEO of Actinium. "Iomab-B enables elderly AML patients who are relapsed or refractory to current therapies access to a bone marrow transplant without being in remission whereas current conditioning regimens require patients to be in remission. If successful, SIERRA trial results will demonstrate both improved access and outcomes in transplanted patients who currently survive just a few months as they are not treatable with currently available drugs and cannot be transplanted. Over time, Iomab-B which has been tested in multiple, hard-to-treat blood cancers, has the potential to become a universal conditioning regimen that can improve access and outcomes compared to current non-targeted conditioning regimens for hematological malignancies."
"In addition to the impending pivotal trial results, we look forward to presenting survival data from the Actimab-A CLAG-M combination trial in Q4 2022. Prior results demonstrated a 67% ORR and high rates of MRD negativity in heavily pre-treated fit patients with r/r AML. Actinium also anticipates providing updates by year-end which will demonstrate the progress we are making with our research programs and collaborations, including our Iomab-ACT program for conditioning prior to CAR-T and other cellular therapies. Finally, our strong balance sheet provides ample runway through mid-2025 which enables us to deliver value creation driven by key clinical data, regulatory milestones and R&D program advancement. These updates will enable Actinium to continue to demonstrate its position as the leading, late-stage radiotherapeutics company developing highly differentiated product candidates in diseases with high unmet or underserved medical needs," added Mr. Seth.
Read the full article here.
ATNM Recap - 4 Potential Catalysts Could Provide A Breakout Spark
No. 1 - Bullish Triggered Technicals Galore
No. 2 - Low Float Volatility Possible On Daily Basis
No. 3 - Cantor Fitzgerald Initiates Coverage With $20 Target
No. 4 - Company Update Presents A Possibly Mind-Blowing Q4
Coverage is officially initiated on ATNM. When time permits, do this: