Siyata gives carriers the ability to activate a SIM card and generate income otherwise not captured with customers who use LMR.
Find more key company details in their presentation here.
And mentioned above, SYTA has 5 must-see potential catalysts this moment. Check them out:
No. 1 SYTA Potential Catalyst - Zacks SCR Provides $2.50 Target (Potential Upside Over 1,300%)
In November of 2022, Zacks Small-Cap Research analyst, Tom Kerr, slapped a $2.50 price target on SYTA.
From Friday's closing valuation, that's over 1,300% potential upside,
Here's some highlights from the report:
- Siyata Mobile is a developer and provider of cellular communication systems for enterprise customers and first responders. The company’s solutions include in-vehicle mounted communication devices, rugged smartphones and cellular signal boosters.
- The company is a beneficiary of first responders' need for next generation communication known as Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC). PoC is the next-generation solution displacing traditional land mobile two-way radios (LMR). LMR often has limited coverage area and poor reliability of communication for emergencies and outdoor workers.
- The company’s rugged MCPTT handset SD7 is a simple, yet highly functional push-to-talk (PTT) only device that has all the benefits of PoC without any of the problems managing the current generation of rugged smart/feature phones. This appears to be a major improvement from the current lineup of LMRs and could take significant market share from the LMR industry.
- SYTA targets vehicle fleets, ambulances, school buses, police vehicles, utility fleets, industrial and residential customers, and large enterprise wireless carriers around the world.
- Sales growth is expected to materially improve in 2022 and 2023 from previous levels. It’s possible the company will be break-even on an operating cash flow basis in early 2023.
- The company appears to be well capitalized after raising an additional $4.0Mn from a registered direct offering the 4th quarter of 2022.
No. 2 SYTA Potential Catalyst - A Slew Of Important Sales Orders Provide A Small Glimpse Of What Could Be...
In the last 6 months, SYTA has announced a handful of orders with significant ramifications.
Check them out:
2/21/23 - Siyata Receives $750k Order for Its Next Generation Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Solution (PoC)
1/18/23 - Siyata’s Receives Follow-On Orders for its UV350 Device from Leading Saudi Arabian Cellular Carrier
9/22/22 - Siyata Mobile's Uniden(R) Cellular Booster Kits and Accessories To Be Purchased By U.S. Navy
A recent order? Orders from Saudi Arabia? An order from the United States Navy?
What else could be up SYTA's sleeve? Check this out...
No. 3 SYTA Potential Catalyst - Company Receives Order From New Vertical Market: Hospitality Industry
Siyata Expands Reach of Their Next Generation Push-to-Talk Over Cellular Solution (PoC) to a New Vertical Market
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 23, 2023 / Siyata Mobile Inc. (Nasdaq:SYTA/SYTAW) ("Siyata" or the "Company"), a global provider of innovative Push-to-Talk over Cellular ("PoC") and cellular signal booster solutions, today announced it has received an order for its next-generation MCPTT (mission critical push-to-talk) solution, which includes its SD7 device and related accessories, from a multi-Bn-dollar, integrated resort and residential property development located in The Bahamas.
Read the full article here.
No. 4 SYTA Potential Catalyst - Company's SD7 Device To Launch On 2nd Largest U.S. Wireless Carrier (T-Mobile)
Siyata's Next Generation Push-to-Talk Over Cellular SD7 Device to be Launched Across T-Mobile IoT Data Network
- T-Mobile is the second-largest wireless carrier in the U.S. with more than 111.7 million customers
- SD7 now approved on all major U.S. wireless carriers including AT&T Inc., Verizon Communications Inc. and United States Cellular Corporation (UScellular™)
- Siyata believes that industry-changing Push-to-Talk Over Cellular device offers a far superior solution to competitive Land-Based Radio (LMR) technologies
- SD7 targets the multi-Bn-dollar first responder and enterprise markets
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 9, 2023 / Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:SYTA)(NASDAQ:SYTAW) ("Siyata" or the "Company"), a global vendor of Push-to-Talk over Cellular ("PoC") devices and cellular signal booster systems, is pleased to announce that T-Mobile US, Inc. ("T-Mobile"), the second largest wireless carrier in the U.S. with more than 111.7 million customers, will launch Siyata's rugged SD7 device onto its Internet of Things (IoT) data network. T-Mobile is expected to begin selling the SD7 to its broad enterprise customer base beginning in the Company's first quarter of 2023. The SD7 was developed to disrupt and replace the multi-Bn-dollar Land Mobile Radio (LMR) industry.
"With the addition of T-Mobile, we are significantly expanding our addressable market and entering 2023 in a strong position with all major U.S. wireless carriers now offering SD7 as well as additional partnerships internationally," said Marc Seelenfreund, Siyata CEO. "This relationship with T-Mobile strengthens our network compatibility and further expands our ability to reach first responders and enterprise personnel with a reliable PoC device that can operate extremely well in tough working environments."
Read the full article here.
No. 5 SYTA Potential Catalyst - Q3 2022 Revenue Up 111% Year-Over-Year
Siyata Mobile Announces Third Quarter 2022 Fi-nan-cial Results
- Q3 revenue up 111% year-over-year to ~$2.6M
- Adjusted EBITDA loss declined 68% year-over-year to ~$1.6M
- Purchase orders of the rugged SD7 push-to-talk device and related accessories accelerated in Q3 with revenues of ~$1.4M
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / November 10, 2022 / Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ:SYTA)(NASDAQ:SYTAW) ("Siyata" or the "Company"), a global vendor of Push-to-Talk over Cellular (PoC) devices and cellular signal booster systems, announced its fi-nan-cial results for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
"We are very pleased to report strong year-over-year and sequential top-line growth and declining losses for the third quarter of 2022," said Marc Seelenfreund, Founder and CEO of Siyata. "Our improved financial performance was driven primarily by a number of customer trials of our SD7 rugged push-to-talk device, which began shipping in the second quarter, many of which then converted into purchase orders with volumes in Q3 that increased over Q2. Sales our rugged devices and related accessories were up 588% year-over-year to $1.9Mn in Q3, driven primarily by volume growth for our SD7."
"We delivered on our plan to build and expand our potential customers for the SD7 during the third quarter, providing us with a foundation of increased distribution that is directly leading to many potential significant volume opp's, of which we have begun shipping products in an increasing number of verticals beyond our primary focus on first responders, including: government, schools, utilities, security companies, defense contractors, amusement parks, and hotel resorts, to name but a few," continued Seelenfreund. "We are just beginning to see the rapid adoption of our disruptive solutions and as the displacement of land mobile radio (LMR) by PoC continues to progress, this should drive meaningful growth for our innovative products, such as the newest addition to our lineup, the SD7+, which integrates body camera functionality with 4G cellular connectivity and PoC features in a single solution."
Read the full article here.
SYTA Recap: 5 Potential Catalysts To Sink Your Teeth Into
No. 1 - Zacks SCR Provides $2.50 Target (Potential Upside Over 1,300%)
No. 2 - A Slew Of Important Sales Orders Provide A Small Glimpse Of What Could Be...
No. 3 - Company Receives Order From New Vertical Market: Hospitality Industry
No. 4 - Company's SD7 Device To Launch On 2nd Largest U.S. Wireless Carrier (T-Mobile)
No. 5 - Q3 2022 Revenue Up 111% Year-Over-Year
Coverage is officially initiated on SYTA. When time permits, do this: