Lightweight, stylish, prescription ready safety glasses and powerful 8-core CPU combine to deliver a singular wearable experience.
Connect to the metaverse accessing IT sensors, instructions, or live remote guidance, leaving your hands free.
Scan codes with an advanced reader or wirelessly stream video from the field all enabled through voice or touch.
With the world’s first miniature uLED stereo displays, Vuzix Shield connects smart workforces with AR systems for optimized performance, safety and operational efficiency.
Find more company details here.
And as I mentioned above, VUZI has multiple potential catalysts that could provide it with a breakout spark. Check them out:
No. 1 VUZI Potential Catalyst - A Massive $15 Target From Dawson James
Last month, James McIlree, an analyst with Dawson James Securities, reiterated his $15 target on VUZI.
From Thursday's closing valuation, that provides VUZI with over 200% potential upside.
Here's some key highlights from the report:
- Commercial opportunities could be catalyzed by Apple’s long-awaited entry into the market with an AR/VR headset. Vuzix offers an ultralite smartglass system for the OEM market that utilizes the company’s proprietary waveguide solution and custom microdisplay engine. A consumer smartglass solution is being pursued by many of the major tech companies including Meta, Apple and Alphabet. We expect a robust market will emerge over the coming years and Vuzix is positioning itself to serve that space.
- In the defense market, the company has development deals with a handful of major defense contractors on waveguide-based products. Lead times can be extended, but once deployment begins production runs can be long and very profitable. We estimate typical production contracts could generate $10 to $15Mn over a multi-year time frame. Vuzix is also working with multiple customers on supplying waveguides for the consumer market. There is upside to our sales projections from these waveguide projects.
- The company has unique expertise in waveguide design and manufacturing and is expanding its waveguide capacity both in response to customer indications of interest and to make itself the number-one choice of waveguides in the OEM market for industrial and consumer use. This in-vest-ment is modest, a few Mn dollars, and will expand capacity, lower costs and enable a more robust feature set than the current product. We believe Vuzix can be one of the leading suppliers of waveguides and that this in-vest-ment will enhance that capability.
- Price Target Methodology. Our $15 price target values the company’s smart glasses and waveguide businesses at a significant discount to recent market transactions in the smart glasses space of $775M to $2B and $500M to $542M in the waveguide market.
No. 2 VUZI Potential Catalyst - Reaching "Untapped Markets" Could Signal A Bright Future Ahead
Vuzix Delivers Volume Smart Glasses Order to Tabbara Electronics
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that it has shipped against a volume order for Vuzix smart glasses from Tabbara Electronics, a leading distributor of cutting-edge technology solutions, serving customers across the Middle East and North Africa.
Since becoming a Vuzix distributor, Tabbara Electronics is helping its customers enhance their productivity and efficiency with Vuzix smart glasses while enabling them to work, learn and interact with the world around them in new and innovative ways. Tabbara Electronics serves a wide range of market verticals, including public safety, utilities, aerospace, telecommunications, oil & gas, entertainment, services management and medical.
Loubna Tabbara, Sales & Marketing Manager of Tabbara Electronics, expressed her excitement about the company's partnership with Vuzix, stating, "We are thrilled to offer our customers the latest advancements in wearable display technology through our collaboration with Vuzix. This strategic partnership is enabling us to expand our product offerings and provide our customers with innovative solutions that meet their evolving needs."
"We are excited to see Tabbara Electronics' success since joining with us as they are a long-term, proven player operating in several key geographies that represent heretofore relatively untapped market opp's for us," said Paul Travers, President and CEO of Vuzix. "We look forward to further supporting their efforts to help their customers improve productivity and gain competitive advantages within their respective industry verticals."
Read the full article here.
No. 3 VUZI Potential Catalyst - VUZI CEO's “Bullish Outlook” For 2023 Could Be A Major Sign Of Things To Come
Vuzix CEO Addresses Shareholders and Advances Bullish Outlook for 2023
- Strong revenue growth expected across core smart glasses products, OEM/Engineering services and SaaS software solutions
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 19, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today issued a shareholder letter from its President and Chief Executive Officer, Paul Travers. The letter, stated in its entirety below, provides an opening 2023 comment, a recap of 2022 achievements and developments, and then gets into more details about the success drivers regarding the Company's 2023 growth initiatives and trajectory.
Dear Fellow Shareholders:
I want to share some of our recent Company highlights, outline the strength we are experiencing in general, and share our vision for the future as a leader in the wearable computing, augmented reality (AR) and smart glasses markets.
2023 will be a year of significant growth and strong revenues for Vuzix
In the years leading up to and including 2022, our revenues were primarily derived from our core smart glasses enterprise business. Today we now have revenue growth expectations from three contributing business sources at Vuzix, all revolving around our core smart glasses technology:
- Core smart glasses products
- OEM/Engineering services
- SaaS solutions for logistics and supply chain
Vuzix' enterprise smart glasses business is now positioned to generate significant revenue growth in 2023. Our newly formed OEM design and manufacturing platform is seeing success and is expected to deliver new revenue growth in 2023, both in the form of engineering services and products. Our SaaS-based logistics solution company, which started generating incremental revenue and customer traction simultaneous with its acquisition last fall, will add to our sales total for the year. With this stronger portfolio of product offerings and services, Vuzix is well positioned to achieve substantial top-line revenue growth in 2023. We believe our first quarter represents a harbinger of the year's strength with preliminary revenue in excess of $4Mn, as recently announced, rising more than 65% year-over-year versus 2022's Q1 level, primarily on record sales of smart glasses as a result of enterprise customer growth, adoption and deeper rollouts in the period.
2023 is starting off strong and setting up to deliver strong annual sales
To recap, our first quarter of 2023 is off to a very strong start. We are bullish on our full-year prospects for 2023 with our potential for continuing record revenues from our collective product and OEM engineering services. Anticipated developments for 2023 include:
- increased deployments in warehousing and logistics;
- expanding healthcare deployments from existing ISVs and with multiple new customers;
- further expansion of our sales channels in specific new geographic regions;
- additional and larger engagements from defense firms that should evolve into longer-term production programs;
- signing of first agreements with potential OEM and white label firms for our waveguides and display engines;
- initial deployments of Ultralite-based product by Vuzix or third parties; and
- increased SaaS revenue from our Moviynt acquisition.
We significantly strengthened our infrastructure along with the breadth and competitiveness of our products and technologies in 2022 and, as a result, we are better positioned for success in 2023 and beyond. We are working across many market verticals — from warehousing and logistics, automotive, pharma and healthcare, to defense and consumer — to deliver industry leading smart glasses and engineering service solutions.
Many people and potential customers today are not yet fully aware of the value of our waveguide intellectual property and production capabilities, and the equally strong position we are working to create on the display engine side. For the broader markets to be successful, waveguide and display manufacturing in volume and at price points that can meet the market requirements critical for success, and Vuzix' ongoing in-vest-ments in these areas should uniquely position us to continue leading and delivering on this need. We feel we can honestly say that there are no competitors anywhere close to delivering what Vuzix can offer today, and what we expect to deliver in the near future.
I, and all of us at Vuzix, appreciate your interest, and I am confident 2023 will represent a year of solid progress for Vuzix.
Paul J. Travers
President and CEO
Read the full article here.
No. 4 VUZI Potential Catalyst - Record Sales Drives Significant Revenue (Preliminary) Jump In Q1
Vuzix Achieves Record Smart Glasses Sales in Q1 2023
Preliminary Q1 2023 Revenue Has Topped $4Mn
ROCHESTER, N.Y., April 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Vuzix® Corporation (NASDAQ: VUZI), ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technology and products, today announced that first quarter 2023 sales of AR smart glasses were at a record level, driven by use for enterprise and medical applications. As a result, the Company has also announced that preliminary revenue for its first fiscal quarter of 2023 has surpassed $4.0Mn, more than 60% ahead of the prior year's first quarter's revenues of $2.5Mn.
The Company's preliminary and unaudited financial revenue results and the related comparison to the prior year's period included in this release, are subject to the completion of the Company's financial close and other procedures and finalization. Accordingly, actual financial results to be reflected in the Company's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2023, may differ from the preliminary and unaudited revenue results presented herein.
Read the full article here.
No. 5 VUZI Potential Catalyst - Vuzix Recently Showcased At CES 2023, One Of The Most Influential Tech Events In The World
Here's a quick list of what VUZI exhibited at the event:
- Using a Vuzix accessory adaptor and a compatible infrared camera, including FLIR cameras, Vuzix M-Series AR smart glasses will allow visitors to see in the infrared spectrum, giving them a heads-up display of what's normally hidden from view. Infrared video can also be broadcast over Zoom to enable team inspections.
- Using Vuzix Blade 2 AR smart glasses, visitors will be put in charge of solving a real-life industrial challenge, the resetting of an electric power station, using on-glasses video and a set of work instructions.
- Using Vuzix Shield AR smart glasses, visitors will be put in the role of a quality check inspector checking one of the most beautiful bikes ever, a real MV Agusta Superveloce 8001, to perform a scan for equipment recalls.
- Using Teamviewer Frontline software running on Vuzix M400 AR smart glasses, visitors will be able to explore how major distribution centers drive efficiency improvements every day.
- Finally, as part of its OEM offerings, Vuzix will be showcasing the 2023 CES award wi-nn-ing, sleek, AR smart glasses reference design called Vuzix Ultralite. Offering fully customizable form factors, optics and more, Vuzix OEM solutions produce smart glasses and components that are miles ahead of the pack to support the worldwide adoption of AR.
"We keep expanding and improving the competitiveness of our smart glasses family of products. We enter 2023 with the strongest product lineup in our history, one that continues to attract an expanding number of blue chip customers across a wide range of industry verticals," said Paul Travers, President and CEO of Vuzix. "We intend to remain focused on offering solutions that increase worker productivity, interactivity and safety while reducing errors and improving our carbon footprint."
Read the full article here.
VUZI Recap - Key Potential Breakout Catalysts For This Nasdaq Past Champ
No. 1 - A Massive $15 Target From Dawson James
No. 2 - Reaching "Untapped Markets" Could Signal A Bright Future Ahead
No. 3 - VUZI CEO's “Bullish Outlook” For 2023 Could Be A Major Sign Of Things To Come
No. 4 - Record Sales Drives Significant Revenue (Preliminary) Jump In Q1
No. 5 - Vuzix Recently Showcased At CES 2023, One Of The Most Influential Tech Events In The World
Coverage is officially reinitiated on VUZI. When time permits, do this: